MOVED!

Please visit my new personal blog at AlexisChua.Com

Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 Raffle

Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 | By Alexis | In



I was one of the nominees in the search for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010, initiated by Miss Janette Toral. It was heartwarming to be nominated by friends and strangers alike to be one of the emerging new blogs in the blogosphere today. I can now thump my chest proudly because my personal blog's reason for existence - to positively influence others - is already fulfilled!


The results of the writing project has been released yesterday, and though my blog didn't make it to the top 10, I won in the raffle, belonging to the lucky 10 of almost a hundred entries! I will receive $100 from the generous sponsors of the writing contest.

If you haven't read my list yet, check it out now! Three of my nominees: Ganda Ever So Much, Kusina Maria and Get Prettified made it to the Top 10 of the nation's emerging and influential blogs! What more could a newbie blogger, like me, ask for?

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to the sponsors for making me $100 richer! :D


blog comments powered by Disqus