MOVED!

Please visit my new personal blog at AlexisChua.Com

Moved!

Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010 | By Alexis | In


I have moved my personal blog to AlexisChua.com. The URL is now not as ridiculous-sounding as this one. It has long been my desire to self-host my blog, and to use Wordpress. Thanks to some generous people, I did not have to spend a single cent for a domain and hosting package!

All posts have been copied to the new blog. As of the moment, I am still tinkering with the CSS codes of my new blog, so do not be surprised if the new site looks and feels different every thirty minutes. I will not update this blog anymore. Thank you for following my rants and raves in this blog! I have had a great time blogging here for almost a year. Please update your bookmarks and blogrolls, and see you all at my new home!


blog comments powered by Disqus